Unseen Lady !!!


It was day of Easter, after a mass at Saint Marries me and my friend Deepan headed to feast at Paradise…Question arises “What is next ?”…we were clue less but back home there was nothing left for us to do ,as we don’t wanna spoil the day we decided to visit Salarjung Museum. Nor Deepan saw it nor do I (it was shame on us for being in Hyderabad since 5 long years and never seen this Nawab’s Museum where whole world is arriving to witness the Beauty) We kicked the bike and headed to wash the stain on our so called Hyderabadi sentiment.
We reached all the way to this place where we never thought that we are going to witness the beauty of a lady which is unseen.. wo wo don’t, don’t even think that we have seen any lady out there, we are quite generous guys !!!
We came across a Veiled Rebecca (mentioning statue will sound Hard for the beauty of lady) by Giovanni Benzoni, yes the sculptor from Italy (if my G.K is right)  ….Stunned…Stunned for a moment…Heart tremble for an moment as if we were meeting our Bride for the first time and she got ready for us , just for us !!!  Beauty…Beauty I spoke, frankly speaking it was something which my eyes viewed for the first time. Rebecca, yes she was Rebecca !! The lady which I heard thousand time for her beauty, Rebecca is the wife of Isaac in Theology and I was considering myself as Isaac for the moment. She was fully covered in a transparent veil during the wedding ( The statue of now )
She was looking like symbol of purity…so beautiful, so innocent, so humble….for an moment I felt to go ahead and reveal the veil but my bad as it was all carved with marble.
The carving was done so beautifully that each and every view was giving the feel of she being alive, I could see the glitter of her face hidden behind the veil irrespective of marble sculpture (but still unseen).
From Head to toe she was all amazing….she was Angel !!! few of the time my eyes became numb to see her as she was giving the feeling of being alive, but still I manage to adore her feminine beauty from corner eyes…It was something I could not control myself to stare at.
It was time for us to leave and cover rest of the museum and we did so…while leaving Deepan replied “Can we see her again”…no doubt I said and rather than coming next time, we straight went to see her again !!!
She was still standing there in her anatomical perfection as if she was waiting for us.
We saw her and saw enough to remain in memory for ages ,,,but still Unseen !!!!

No comments: