“Theory of Precision”

Life is rollercoaster, isn’t it ? I don’t know who said this but he must have gone through the same phase of life what I’m going right now to say “Life is a Rollercoaster”. You see all the different twists and turns, you see all crust and troughs, some times you feel you are dead and suddenly feels its not over yet….There is something which makes you adhere to life…isn’t it ?
When you and me are very happy we seek to the person whom we loves a lot or care a lot but when you and me are very sad, we seek to the person who loves us a lot or care a lot…Hmmm theory sound interesting but feel is not the same…When I got this ???? Good Question…. Recently I moved away from my good buddies and had a flat, Its Graveyard rather…I was expecting few calls from few genuine guys…near and away ..Got many call on that night but expected call did not come, did they forget ? Auhh’ if i value for them then how true and hard this to believe ?
Next Day I went to Office, and a call came….come to cafeteria fast, its something important going on …Ahh.. don’t screw me now, what could be important in Cafeteria…stop fuzzing around me !!! I went casual and could see the bunch of my colleague gathered around a cake and Smiling the Billion Dollar smile on there face….is it what they call Important as ?  I was happy to listen from them that I was important for them… If it is the case then I’m not important for many in the World, for those who knows me at least…if I’m not a value then do I need to Buzz them around me ? Hmmm answer is “I Don’t know” …but yes what I know is to not entertain those who really doesn’t deserve. Here quite interesting, Holding knife in hand to cut a cake off course this theory came in Mind..
I was chasing for many people and caring them and wondering if they are all good, they are all ok.. now feel, I was making myself fool. I was forgetting the guys who really loves me, I was really forgetting the people on whose shoulder I cried and relaxed. I’m running behind the futile world and forgot the priceless pearls !!!
There were many wishes were floating around me.. almost everyone remembered.. I was happy not because of the completing hard year and starting new fresh but learning some from my “Theory of Precision”…Its hard for us to behave the same with people who are in our life just for there needs. And its much more harder when we realize there will. Its just an tiny and indirect symbolic occasion when I realized.. But the hard truth realized !!!

No comments: